Invisalign can be the right option if you want to have beautiful, straight teeth without braces. With Invisalign, Dr. Ford uses advanced software and digital models of your teeth to precisely design and coordinate the movements of your teeth to create a healthy bite and beautiful smile. With his expertise as an orthodontic specialist, Dr. Ford can control how your teeth and bite will be positioned at each stage of your Invisalign treatment. Call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation, learn more about Invisalign, and to find out if it’s the right choice for your smile and your lifestyle.
Dr. Ford is a Certified Preferred Invisalign Provider
In addition to being a board certified orthodontist and board certified prosthodontist, Dr. Ford is a Preferred Invisalign provider. Dr. Ford is truly an expert in the field of advanced dental care. You can be confident your Invisalign treatment plan is designed for your smile and your smile only. Your smile will fit your bite as well as your shaped face and profile.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Ford uses an iTero- 3-D computer imaging scanner- to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time gently moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient. Aligners must be worn at least 22 hours each day to be effective.
Why Choose Invisalign
Adults clearly see the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Invisalign requires fewer appointments throughout your treatment process. Generally Dr. Ford schedules Invisalign patient’s appointments 12-14 weeks apart and our office will work with you to schedule convenient appointments that will fit your busy schedule.
How Do I get started with Invisalign?
Dr. Ford would love to see what he can do to improve and preserve your beautiful smile. Call Advantage Orthodontics to schedule your free exam at (989) 631-9860.